#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Also, the witch-hunts I was referring to were the Stanford incident, the
Weir split, his Nazi infiltration accusations against CounterPunch, as well
as (some of, but not all of) his criticisms of the Naturei Karta, who made
a lapse in judgment by defending Hungarian fascists a few years ago.

After he republished the fabricated stats about CP I stopped seeking out
his writings. I thought his review of Achcar's book about the Holocaust was
quite good.

--
- Amith