#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Hi Paul,

Short answer is that from what I can make out, he does not do so in this
particular piece but has used ethnocentric rhetoric in other writings
portraying the Palestinian struggle as an internal Jewish community issue
by citing historic left Jewish opposition to Zionism (i.e. the Bundists,
etc.) I believe that that framework has in turn informed his accusations of
anti-Semitism against Richard Falk, Counter-Punch, and others (if not
Atzmon). Some of those accusations have been contradictory. I do not think
he is a "Zionist infiltrator" as Atzmon and others have insinuated and
reject that kind of rhetoric.

I am not at a computer but I can prepare a more substantive reply later.

--
- Amith