#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/6/17 3:30 PM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism wrote:

Ken Hiebert replies:
Whatever criticism we have of the Communist Party of Germany and other
Stalinist organizations, we must respect that many militants stayed at their
posts even in the darkest days of Nazi rule and contributed to the defeat of
the Nazis.

What defeat are you talking about? Hitler took power in 1933 and threw all the CP'ers into concentration camps. Those who avoided this fate worked in a very weak underground. It was military force that defeated Hitler unless I don't get your point.