#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/6/17 3:30 PM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism wrote:
Ken Hiebert replies:
Whatever criticism we have of the Communist Party of Germany and other
Stalinist organizations, we must respect that many militants stayed at their
posts even in the darkest days of Nazi rule and contributed to the defeat of
the Nazis.

Louis Proyect:
What defeat are you talking about? Hitler took power in 1933 and threw all the
CP'ers into concentration camps. Those who avoided this fate worked in a very
weak underground. It was military force that defeated Hitler unless I don't get
your point.

Ken Hiebert:
I was thinking of the military defeat of Germany.  It is my understanding that
CP militants were able to send information to the Soviet Union.  This does not
take away from your point that the German CP was for the most part crushed and
survived only in a much weakened state.