[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7593?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26213#comment-26213
 ] 

Christopher Brooks commented on MH-7593:
----------------------------------------

@Micah

Can you post the line you are using to verify if media is broken or not, as 
well as configuration?  When you initially posted this I thought it had to do 
with our reference specs, but I guess you are dealing with mp4's instead which 
is out of our tested range.  I still think the ticket is good and important, 
but as  this potentially effects priority for future issues.  Regardless, I'd 
like to know how to verify the media that is being captured is not broken so 
that we can (ideally) add this as a unit or integration test (maybe just for CA 
dev's).  What mp4 settings are you using?  Does ffmpeg report a particular kind 
of error with it?  Or is there another way to verify?

> Gstreamer pipeline is not handling shutdown correctly
> -----------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7593
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7593
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Capture (Devices and Software)
>    Affects Versions: 1.1 
>            Reporter: Micah Sutton
>            Assignee: Adam McKenzie
>            Priority: Release Blocker
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to