I appreciate the stats and agree.  To be honest this is a rather time
consuming and costly venture for me and it is not a revenue stream at
all.  I don't think it is ethical for me to $ charge for apps on iTunes
considering  museums are providing free content for subscribers.  My
only other option is to charge museums a nominal fee to help with
development costs for other apps at some point.   I'm really surprised
at the amount of museums that want to participate.