Hello George,

First off I am not sure I would use the answer "I shouldnt, but I might" --
the real answer, IMHO, is "yes, I will, but I dont know when"

Perhaps an alternative is a screen with extremely small bezel, such as
those which fall under Samsung's LFD (large format display) category.
 (There must be others from LG, Sony, etc...)

These are really quite beautiful and functional and at 11mm bezel, there is
nothing much an in-wall installation would hide.

http://www.samsunglfd.com/product/productList.do?subMenu=1&cateSeq=23