Happ monitors also work well for 4:3 content.
http://na.suzohapp.com/all_catalogs/monitors/

--Jesse

On Sep 17, 2013, at 3:33 PM, Bryan Kennedy <bkennedy at smm.org> wrote:

We've had very good luck with ELO's open frame 4:3 monitors when faced with
the same issue, of old standard resolution content.
http://www.elotouch.com/Products/LCDs/
bk

bryan kennedy
director, exhibit media