From: mcn-l <mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu> On Behalf Of Nik Honeysett
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:54 AM
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Custom urls vs "brand" urls for microsites

Just agreeing with Douglas, and, Jewel, you’re thinking is correct. Your brand
is your museum not your exhibition (even if it is "special"), you just need to
make sure your home page reflects your marketing activity.

-nik

Nik Honeysett | Chief Executive Officer | BPOC | www.bpoc.org

M (805) 402-3326  P (619) 331-1974  E nhoneys...@bpoc.org
<mailto:nhoneys...@bpoc.org>
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101

A non-profit technology collaboration connecting audiences to art, culture &
science.