Hello everyone.

I bought Netconnect in June.

1)   I can't find out how to adjust the width of the sections in the
mail e.g. subject, date, size etc.

Is this possible or can i be included in a future version

2)   Is there a place to limit the number of usegroup messages e,g,
300, 400, 450 etc. The comp.sys.amiga.sys is 10,668 messages for me
and way to big.

3)   The filter isn't working. I created a test one to filter out a
certain well known person on the from and  for his name and e-mail
address and despite trying it, closing and opening Md-2, removing
entirely and resubscribing the newsgroup, he still is there. 
I am familar with filters and have used them for 4/5 years on over 9
mailers so I'm not sure what the problem is.

4)   Also when I tried  the HELP button on the filter screen, it
didn't work.

Regards...Martin

________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to