Hi Martin,

On Wednesday 11-Aug-99, Martin wrote:

> 1)   I can't find out how to adjust the width of the sections in the
> mail e.g. subject, date, size etc.

You can't :-)

> 3)   The filter isn't working. I created a test one to filter out a
> certain well known person

His name wouldn't happen to be "Tim"...?

> on the from and  for his name and e-mail
> address and despite trying it, closing and opening Md-2, removing
> entirely and resubscribing the newsgroup, he still is there. 
> I am familar with filters and have used them for 4/5 years on over 9
> mailers so I'm not sure what the problem is.

No, I can't get this working either.  Also, a "do not download" option would
be nice.

Chris

________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to