Hello Martin,

On 11-Aug-99, Martin wrote:
>> Hello Martin,
>> 
>> On 11-Aug-99, Martin wrote:
>> 
>> 3) The filter isn't working. I created a test one to filter out a
>> certain well known person on the from and for his name and e-mail
>> address and despite trying it, closing and opening Md-2, removing
>> entirely and resubscribing the newsgroup, he still is there. I am
>> familar with filters and have used them for 4/5 years on over 9
>> mailers so I'm not sure what the problem is.
>> 
>> Gee, I'll bet his initials are T.R. :-)
> 
> 
> You must be psychic   :)
> 
> Are the filters working for you ?

I'm afraid I've never fooled with them, though TR has sometimes made
me want to. :-)

Regards,
-- 
Mike Leavitt  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  + team Amiga +



________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to