> > Hello Martin,
> > 
> > On 11-Aug-99, Martin wrote:
> > > 
> > > 3)   The filter isn't working. I created a test one to filter out a
> > > certain well known person on the from and  for his name and e-mail
> > > address and despite trying it, closing and opening Md-2, removing
> > > entirely and resubscribing the newsgroup, he still is there. 
> > > I am familar with filters and have used them for 4/5 years on over 9
> > > mailers so I'm not sure what the problem is.
> > 
> > Gee, I'll bet his initials are T.R. :-)
> 
> 
> You must be psychic   :)
> 
> Are the filters working for you ?
> 

I am running MD-2 version 1.3.12 and I tried setting up filters to
remove a certain T.R. too.  Nothing I tried made any difference - his
posts still came through. :-(

Certain email filters do work though.  I have created a filter that
copies personal email to me into a separate folder.

Has anyone else tried setting the "iconified" tool type?  It doesn't
seem to do anything and nor does the AREXX command to do the same
thing.

One last thing - it would be nice if there was an AREXX status command
so that I could control MD-2 from a script.
i.e. start email collection, ask it how it's getting on and start news
collection when it's finished collecting email.

Regards,

Nicholas Redgrave


________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to