On 11-Aug-99 at 19:27:52, Chris Young wrote these words of wisdom:
> On Wednesday 11-Aug-99, Martin wrote:
> 
>> 1)   I can't find out how to adjust the width of the sections in the
>> mail e.g. subject, date, size etc.
> 
> You can't :-)

I wish we could. I've often wanted to change the width of columns
temporarily.

-- 
Marion E. Wyatt  AMIGA3000 CSPPC/233+060/50 CV64/3D OS3.1 138MB 1GB ZIP100
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  / // / I support commercial  Only AMIGA Makes It Possible!
        __ __  / // /  and shareware progs     AMIGA * Back For The FUTURE
Member  \ \\ \/ // /                               Dare To Dream AMIGA!
of       \ \\/ // /      * A M I G A   I N T E R N A T I O N A L   I N C *
Team AMIGA\_/_//_/              and        * * A M I G A * *
                    My homepage  *  http://www.users.kih.net/~mwyatt
Amiga Connexion * http://www.users.kih.net/~mwyatt/AmigaConnexion.html

________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to