> >>> Hello.
> >>> Never had a reply to this.
> >>> The cleanup database still fails.
> >>> Any ideas ?
>
> >>>> The first run works, It checks 936 messages at about 3 MB.
> >>>> On the second run, it stops at around 8%.
> >>>> A pop-up appears with 'suspend/reboot' @800000003
> >>>> Snoopdos says data/G7.IX was the last successfull file opened.
> >>>> Waht do I do to clear this problem ?
>
> >> Have a look at the file and any adjacent ones and see if their is
> >> anything unusual. Then manually delete.
>
> > With this number of messages, you may have to delete the data
> > directory manually and start over. Export the messages you want to
> > keep first. I never let more than a few hundred accumulate and
> > cleanup database with each use.
>
> I often clear 5 to 10 mega-bites of messages and never experience any of these
> type of problems, especially an uneven fetch error, maybe this could point to a
> max-transfer problem, I cannot give you a solid yes or no on that idea.
>
>
>
> --
> Regards
> Jules
Hello all.
I have 4 accounts and only about 85 messages in total, but on the
first run it still said I had 960 odd messages.
I decided to delete all the newsgroups two of the accounts had and
it's now working correctly and shows the correct number of mails.
Just thought I'd let you all know.
Regards...Martin
________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"