Jason,
 
Wade cams in Melbourne sell billet cams for $220. Crow were around $400 when
I asked. Crow sell lash pads for $11. Std are 118 thou. Crow sell 170, 200
and 240 thou. Datrally also have lash pads for $12.5 in varous sizes. You
may need these depending on your cam choice to correct rocker arm geometry.
 
I was running a 76 for racing. Power from 4000rpm. I suggest something a bit
milder for the street. Maybe a 72.
 
Cheers 
Trev
 
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 November 2001 17:08
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cam Question


For those of you that have L20B installed. What options have you gone to for
Cam Choice. I have looked at Crow, What others are available for install and
what have you used and what result ?

--membersozdat------------------------------------------------------- 
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:- 
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
No unauthorised redistribution of this email 
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm 
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
---------------------------------------------------------------------


--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to