Depending on lobe lift, this would be a "mid range" camshaft (not mild but
not too "wild")   It should idle well with well tuned carb/s and be a fair
bit better than stock from 2500 to 5000 RPM (depending on what the engine
breathing mods are). I am making a few assumptions here but I think I am
close to the mark.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, 25 July 2002 21:28 PM
Subject: Cam question


> Hello membersozdat,
>
>   Can anyone tell me what a 30/70 cam would be like on a 6 cyl L
>   series would be like? ie RPM range, fuel economy etc etc.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Bob                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to