-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of BenzBarn
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:59 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] price of diesel...interesting theory...

That's so much bull.

I grow corn and right now the price for a bushel is only $2.60 CDN.  Do you
know how many boxes of corn flakes one bushel can make?

If there's anything is this country more out of control it's the price
difference paid to producers compared to what consumers pay. There's less
than 25 cents worth of corn is a large box that costs over 4 bucks.