I've always wanted an MGCGT. Now that is one fun car to drive.

Manfred

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:04:34 -0500
From: "OK Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - EV

I'm thinking that I'd like a Triumph GT6+E --- or perhaps an MGBGT as
second choice.
I also wonder how much weight you can strip out of a 124 or 201 for a
conversion. Sure hate to give up the structural protection of the MB
chassis. Even though you're tooling around on electricity in a nice
light car, doesn't mean those BIG SUVs aren't hunting for you ---

Use the EV car for around town, perhaps even commuting in nice
weather, and the Diesel car for distance, extreme weather, etc.