I can only think of one other car in the class- Larry Ledbetter's tunis
bronze 250SE C.  Such a pretty car!
BTW, Bob Platz' car was in another class - a class by itself!

I really enjoyed perfectifying my car and was pleased with how it looked.
Incidentally, Bob Platz was also a judge so all my "tricks" under the hood
turning lemons into lemonade didn't fool anyone!