In a business environment you need spares. Any amount of downtime is
unacceptable. I always thought it was rather funny that people would
buy guaranteed 4-hour service contracts for their mission-critical
servers. I don't know about you guys, but in my world a 4-hour
downtime would put me out of business. Get the standard
next-business-day service contract and spend the money you saved on a
backup server or two.

-Dave Walton