Thousands of consultants around the world wake up every morning
thankful that businesses continue to use crappy Microsoft products and
pay people like me to try to keep them working :-)

I put in Linux boxes and applications when I can but I know when I
leave a Debian install that I may NEVER see those people again unless
they invite me to their Christmas party. My Windows clients are on a
first-name basis and probably have me on their speed-dial.

-Dave Walton