There are two trans fluid cooler lines that go forward to the trans fluid
cooler at the bottom of the radiator. I have seen them leak before...make sure
the one on the left is not rubbing on the oil drain back tube. Also, if the
trans is over filled, it might come out the trans vent.

The 180 degree air hose should not have crud in it...maybe too much blowby...do
you have the MEYLE upgraded breather hose? If not, that will probably help.

Chris

1985 300SD 243K miles