Good idea -- I'll see if the epoxy holds it, didn't seem like it was going to stick. I have some fuel hose, that would probably be the easiest was to bodge it for awhile.

The thunderstorm went by and sun is back out but looks like another is on its way, I'll have to wait awhile.

--R

OK Don wrote:
Cut it and clamp rubber hose ovewr the gap? I've done that with fuel lines,
but never a tranny line.

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Rich Thomas <