Tim C wrote:
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net> wrote:
Tim C wrote:

In fact, by the numbers it looks like we pay 20% more in the US than
CA, or at least did in 2008.
You can't buy a used phone somewhere and do an ESN swap on your current
account?

Assuming you're responding to the $35 plan, Sprint has disabled
activating the new types of data-enabled phones (Palm, Android,
probably "Windows Phone 7"s too) on any of the older plans; you have
to get a new style plan regardless.  I am completely addicted to
mobile e-mail and data, and would not consider buying a phone without
them.

Page Plus has unlimited voice and SMS with 50mB per month of data for $40.
They don't take Blackberry, but you can still activate Android and Windoze phones there. Verizon network. $0.59 per minute for roaming off Verizon's network for talk.

Mitch.