Check with a diesel injection service -- I'm not familiar with this particular
pump, but a failed pressure valve or a worn rotor will give this problem, along
with low power warm.  You should NOT be able to get vapor lock, as the
injection lines should be holding pressure up to the pop pressure of the
injectors!  1500 psi is typical, now way the fuel can get hot enough to boil
unless the pressure isn't holding in the lines.

Might be time for a pump overhaul, those distributor pumps often require
lubrication supplement with ultra low sulfur fuel or they wear fast.  My old
Volvo pump had to be rebuilt for this reason.

Peter