On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:39:07 -0500 Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I figured it was a good bit of story for a Saturday, and the AMAZING
> part is it was SWMBO's idea!

Hang on to her.

> That is what I thought the first time also.  But over the years I
> have heard it from many people who were first hand witnesses, so I
> tend to believe it. at least weird light and coming through cracks in
> the walls.

You could get wierd light coming through the walls and not cracks, but
the radiation level would be so high no one anywhere near would not live
for long.

> IF your local Libary has the dvds of the BBC program " The English
> R.M." TV show, I highly recommend it. It is a hilarious weaving of
> english customs, Irish customs, Blarney, cons, horses, hunting and true
> history.

I'll have to look that up.

> Then I can start on the 2 OM616 engines, hoping to make one that will
> propel the 80 4 speed. 123 240D (UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS TO GIVE ME A
> OM602 TURBO IN THE MEANTIME)

I have an OM616 that was running when I took it out of our '82 240D to
replace the broken auto transmission with a stick shift and replace the
OM616 with an OM617 to turn it into a 240D/3.0.

Craig