Gerry...age 81...back to reading and learning.

From: "Walt Zarnoch" <zarnoch...@gmail.com>
I don't think I perrsonally drove anyone away.
I rarely intervene in the general flow of the list, and what little I do say
is usualy looking for tidbits of information to help with my project, or a
reply to an off-topic discussion.
I guess I slipped up by giving an opinion about the double pane window
thing, but that is hardly a reason for anyone to fly off the handle.
I have no personal issue with anyone here, I understand we all have a
difference in opinion, and that is a good thing.
I just can't see why this is going on right now.
Walt