3 hours though?  Seems high to me, I did all 8 on a 450 in ~1 hour and
I'm -not- fast.  Did not buy that 450, either.

Anyway in your situation I'd probably pay the $60 if it's not nearby;
might save you a trip on a bum engine, or else you find out it is good
and have a guaranteed "hold-it-until-you-get-there" [I assume the
seller will be willing to do that if he takes your $60].

Either way, seems like it would be worth the money.  But then it's not
my money. :)

Best,
-Tim