Mao,
Respectfully request I be excluded from the "to the man" group in your quest
for truth and justice.  I support your quest for independence from the
"nanny state" mindless mentality.

BTW, to the original poster on this thread.  Try the latest version of LED
lights. They come in soft white, use 1/10th the energy of incadecent, last
almost forever, and are now available as direct replacement screw in to the
socket bulbs.  Price is still a bit high, but you will come to love the
clean light they give.  Ohh.. and no murcury like the government mandated
"new , safe, can't buy anything else, bulbs".

You have to ask for the soft white specifically or they will be to bright
and glare.

Grant...