Grant wrote:
> Respectfully request I be excluded from the "to the man" group in your quest
> for truth and justice.  I support your quest for independence from the
> "nanny state" mindless mentality.

That's right - I recall your support a while back in this quest.
And, thanks Mitch - I will be looking at that sight for some
rubber-on-the-road reality to stuff they speak about.  I figured you
would also be connected in to this mentality.

Also thanks for the high recommendation regarding new LED lights.  If
only.... the stupid american-in-name-only manufacturers would bring
that tech and manufacturing here to these shores we might be able to
afford these units better and work against the current malaise in the
econ.
mao