"Curly fries taste good, so curly fry light bubs HAVE to be good" (Obummer logic)

Mitch,

They are sealed units, so access to the circuits is not available to put a
meter on them.. They have 24 LED's and screw into normal light sockets.  The
light emitted is bright, clean, and "soft"white.  When I went looking, I
found not all LED bulbs are soft white and in fact many / most are rather
harsh so you have to ask/look/demand the soft white feature.  You will be
glad you did if you want to use them for normal household lighting.

To me, they are so much better than the twisty little congressional mandated
bulbs, which burn out quickly, I've found.  Plus total current usage is
tiny. At $8 a bulb I can't call them cheap.

Grant...