Dieselhead wrote:
> It is up to US to reclaim the liberty this country originally had by
> chopping gummit everywhere.  School board of corruption, county
> crookervisors, city leechers, state legiscreeps, and congressional
> slimeballs.

Oh, man...
You ruined my plan to garner some reaction from MrPrez.
I have been crafting in my mind a letter to MrPrez regarding his
manner of speaking primarily to bigbiz and congress.
He needs to speak to the citizens, not non-entities.  Non-entities do
not vote him to office.
As a citizen, I can do something in this econ but the MrPrez never
talks to me.  He assumes he can do all things for me and I reject his
offers.  I have resolved that I will die in the ditch before his
crewes come looking for me to drag me to their gov't staffed medical
care system.  Citizens can accomplish things.
Now you have ruined my plan, my 'stick it in your nose, MrPrez' since
now he knows this is merely some teaparty mantra...
Oh, well...
mao