I have had plenty of practice over the years. I have had lots of low powered vehicles. My father was always more interested in fuel economy than horsepower and I suppose to a great extent I have followed that route too. I have had a - 64 Anglia with an engine smaller than most motorcycles today, a 65 Mustang with the 170 cid inline 6, a 67 Chevy half ton truck with a 250 cid 6, a 74 Vega, and a 77 Monarch with a 250 cid 6 - none of which was any peppier than my 115 300D.

Randy