I did attempt to check for voltage from the ACC system to the low pressure
switch and ultimately the compressor clutch, but I turned things on and then
got over to the connections, so it would have been a good 30 seconds before I
ever got the Fluke's leads on the connectors.

It's such a small gauge wire, I'm surprised it would provide power to the
clutch, as it draws a good 3-4 amps, I believe.

I did not attempt to check the resistance of the clutch coil, however, since
I'm not getting power to  it in the first place, I don't think it's necessarily
the problem.  I do have the values for it, however (thanks, Wilton!)

Thanks for the suggestions.  I know the 126 chassis ACC well, so I'm not that
far out of my comfort zone, but this system is definitely different, so
hopefully someone out there has a diagram...

Dan