Will have to figure this one out.

Got her to light off and ran her on the road for a few miles to see if I could
burp the system of air.  Idle was pretty rough and seemed to be missing.  Hot
idle was less rumbly, but I think the miss is still there.  Will have to have
indy tune.  The odd thing is that a full tank, with 2 miles on it has lost 0.25
of the volume.

clay