On Oct 9, 2012 9:26 PM, "clay monroe" <redgh...@comcast.net> wrote:

> The odd thing is that a full tank, with 2 miles on it has lost 0.25 of
the volume.

My 123 gauge is usually incorrect for the top 10% of the level.  It isn't
always right or wrong in the same way, I assume there is some dirt or dead
bug deposit or roughness at the top of the float.  It is fine below that
level so I haven't bothered trying to clean it.

Anyway, hopefully this part of the problem is something similar, seems like
you should still be getting at least a few mpg if the engine is tuned
enough to run. :)

Best,
-Tim