No excuse for that under any circumstances.

If it's in New Jersey or Jacksonville I can have it the next morning if I want
it. I go to great lengths to make sure I order ahead so they can put my stuff
on a stock order (2 days) whenever possible. That way when I really need
something I don't feel bad about having them VOR it.

Even if it's in Germany it has never taken me that long to get a part from my
dealer.

Dan