On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:13 AM, WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> Thnks, glad to have the opportunity.
>  Wilton

My sister is involved in a big homeschool coop in Harnett County, would you
be interested in presenting to them?  They could probably make a day trip
out of it, not sure what all is in Goldsboro other than the AFB. (And of
course I can't say for sure that she or the others would go for it, but I
didn't want to suggest it without asking you.)

Also it would be worth checking with the high school history teachers, they
would probably love to have you come so they don't have to do a lesson plan
- I mean speak to their students. :)

Best,
Tim