Jaime Kopchinski wrote:
Oops... clicked send too fast.

Anyway, how did Trent offer to sell parts below dealer cost!?  What
happened here?  And what kind of references did we have for this guy?  Who
vouched for him?  Maybe an explanation is in order, no?

All I can remember is one of us, probably me, posted a Rockauto price on a Uro radiator hose, and Trent complained that it was less than his cost. I think he wanted about $80 and Rock wanted about $20 plus $15 shipping or something. I'm 99% sure he never offered to sell below cost on this list.

Mitch.