Me, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jaime Kopchinski" <jaime...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Trent vesus Jabba death match

Sorry to hear that Rusty... I missed the post about how you and Trent got
together.

Jaime

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Rusty Cullens <rustycull...@gmail.com>wrote:

Obviously you don't  see every post here Jaime. When I left, I told
everyone about Trent, he is the brother of my UPS driver. When I told my
driver that I was shutting the business down to come to WorldPac he
expressed interest in buying it. I didn't know him at all. I met him once
for 4 hours and he seemed like a very likeable guy. I have no relationship
with him other than he owes me more money than anyone on this list and it
looks like I will be screwed again in a business deal. Good thing I'm rich!
Ha.