Ah, I've been off of BANNED for quite some time.  The sense of community is
gone and its all extreme abusive views.  The community was what held BANNED
together and made it possible for the abusive dialog to work.  For me at
least, I gained nothing in the end and don't share most of the views
expressed there.

I can only imagine the discussion going on about this topic there.

Jaime

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 19, 2013, at 4:55 PM, "Jaime Kopchinski" <jaime...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Sorry to hear that Rusty... I missed the post about how you and Trent got
> > together.
> >
> > Jaime
>

> He posted it to "Banned", not here.
>
> Rick