i agree with that.  what makes a car really work long term is cheap and
plentiful parts and ease of service.  the reason you buy a ford is not so
much that its the greatest car there is, but there are parts everywhere
cheap and anyone knows how to fix it.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

> On 30/08/2013 12:16 PM, Michael Canfield wrote:
>
>> The Jeepster has quite a cult following due to it's rarity.  What other
>> vehicle could you get for 20 big ones that is as rare and in such nice
>> shape?  There really was less than 9k of them made.  This is not the much
>> more common Jeepster Commando that they made thousands and thousands of.
>> It is a true collectors piece.
>>
>> Mike
>>

>>  Maybe I have things backwards, but a "rare" car is the last thing that I
> want.
> When I buy parts, I like the vehicle to be as generic as it can be.
> The F150 is a good example. Generally, when I go to get parts, they have
> them on the shelf.
>
> Randy

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*