That is what I have the 76 115 300D for. It is the toy. The truck is the daily driver. I am already getting concerned that the 300D is too "rare". Parts seem readily available but my concern is that it will be noticed because it is "different" and be targeted by vandals on parking lots etc. Not too much concern close by in the day time but leaving it out over night concerns me etc. If it were vandalized the insurance people would write it off in a minute.

Randy