i see.  so nuking hundreds of thousands of civilians prevented the planet
from being "enslaved."  but we made them free, only to have the next group
we were challenged by be on the cusp of "enslaving the world"  fortunately
we were able to stop the kaiser from enslaving us, or, oh boy, think how
stupid we'd be looking right now wearing those helmets with those points on
them while living in a wurst eating servitude!

be offended by anyone who might disagree with you.  accuse them of trying
to "enslave" you.  feign the moral high ground and then kill, kill, kill!

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Alex Chamberlain
<apchamberl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > To think... USA
> > is abhorred that someone uses chemicals to kill a few citizens today,
> > but we obliterated two cities, no repurcussions.
>
> Exactly what repercussions would you have liked to have seen for what
> was probably the best course of action at the time, given available
> evidence, to decisively end a war whose aggressors threatened to
> enslave the entire planet under totalitarianism?
>
> As someone with WW2 vets and Holocaust survivors on both sides of my
> family, I find this comparison ignorant, naive, misguided, morally
> reprehensible, and deeply offensive.
>
> Alex

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*