Dan wrote:
> ...I suspect what you were seeing was footage of smaller bombs being dropped
> from racks within the bomb bays, not nukes.

Definitely not nukes in my memory.  Footage of Pacific nuke tests -
different animal entirely.
Intimacy with thermonucular is non issue.  Ain't no time to think
twice or run fast enuf.  Ask Hirosima.  Ask Nagasaki.  To think... USA
is abhorred that someone uses chemicals to kill a few citizens today,
but we obliterated two cities, no repurcussions.  Peacenik? - maybe
more than I want to admit in today's environment.  Our system is open
corruption in too many ways to proffer allegiance, I suggest.  That is
the direction I am headed, having seen what little I have seen.
mao