On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com> wrote:
> To think... USA
> is abhorred that someone uses chemicals to kill a few citizens today,
> but we obliterated two cities, no repurcussions.

Exactly what repercussions would you have liked to have seen for what
was probably the best course of action at the time, given available
evidence, to decisively end a war whose aggressors threatened to
enslave the entire planet under totalitarianism?

As someone with WW2 vets and Holocaust survivors on both sides of my
family, I find this comparison ignorant, naive, misguided, morally
reprehensible, and deeply offensive.

Alex