From: "Tom Scordato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ]  240 vs SD Go Trucks
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 20:51:38 -0500

Phil thanks for your view a few rebuttals and I am going to quite on this
one.

"For reference, I have logged over 300,000 miles in a big truck. I have
driven nearly 1,000,000 total"

I have driven 40,000 to 70,000 miles a year in a car since 1984.  That puts
me close to a million miles too, much of it with trucks at my side or
breathing down my back.

snip