they basically are saying Im running a commercial business in a residential area. Well yes, that would be a violation except all my business is internet related. The only thing that goes on here is i sit at my computer to list items, and box for shipping said items which are them picked up by fedex, mailman etc. Dont have any parting of cars going on here. They are parted elsewhere actually. After this is settled yes I will probably strip a car at a time in the garage or in the back, out of view and out of mind but for now they are not. And to be technical, there is no proof there even is a business, Im just an enthusiast who sells extra parts from restoring other cars. The code says cars undergoing restoration can be stored up to 3(maybe 2) years as long as they are screened from view or in an enclosed building. All my cars are screened from view and are "undergoing restoration" :) As I said, i dont have a big sign out front, no business phone listed to this address, no cars sitting around with for sale signs.

Mitch Haley wrote:

"Kaleb C. Striplin" wrote:

exactly.  OK don cursed me.  I just got a letter today from the planning
commission saying they have been notified of my residence running a
Mercedes Automibile Auction

So, what part of the code are you supposed to be violating?
If they didn't mention it, probably means there isn't any.