well heck around here the whole damn county might as well be in the city. You see, they have this Rogers County planning commision now, have had it for a while. They are over most of the county now, even the rural areas. Im a good 10 miles outside the city limits and I still have to follow their stupid rules. There are VERY few areas in the county which isnt covered anymore. Even in the ares where it is, there are still people with pleny of junk around. Why I am be targeted I have no clue.

Luther Gulseth wrote:

I will never live in a city limit or covenant limit. Ham radio and cars DO NOT get along with EITHER!